Permanent Migration


Federal skilled worker category is an independent skilled visa for professionals and highly skilled international workers. You do not need any family sponsorship, province nomination or employer to nominate you to immigrate to Canada. Get in touch with us today to secure your processing with us. Our experienced RCICs in Canada will help you complete the visa processing in the least possible duration.


Well, this is a great initiative from the Canadian government to allow potential employers to hire foreign workers, who are highly skilled and intermediate skilled categories. The visa processing is really hassle free through our experienced and qualified lawyers based in Canada who can liaise with the employers on your behalf getting you an edge above others. So don’t wait, secure your spot today and get employed in Canada, with excellent perks!

CLICK HERE to check if your occupation is in demand

Collage showing construction work


As the name indicates it sounds pretty straightforward, yes, we do make it straightforward by combining various visa programs and obtaining a Canadian Work Permit, initially, then leading to a Canadian Permanent Resident Visa, so you as a client can achieve the best and the most desirable outcome, i.e. a Canadian PR visa for you and your family. We cater to several occupations under this program, including Caregivers/Personal Support Workers. Please get in touch with us to enquire your eligibility.